WORX WG520 12 Amp TURBINE 600 Electric Leaf Blower
- [TURBINE FAN TECH] Worx engineers figured out how to get a jet engine-type motor inside of a leaf blower. Super powerful, yet not so loud that you’ll think it’s getting ready for takeoff
- [TWICE AS FAST AS PRO BLOWERS] Professional-grade gas blowers rely on outdated tech. The Turbine is cutting edge, and spins twice as fast as the blowers used by commercial grounds crews
- [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] Go slow for pavement or tight corners. On the open lawn, switch to speed 2 and see what the 110 mph Turbine can do
- [600 CFM] We named the Turbine 600 after the 600 Cubic Feet per Minute of high-capacity air volume that shoots out of its wide-mouth nozzle. That’s a wide, strong path of air that allows you to clear large areas with fewer passes
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- [HYPER-STREAM AIR NOZZLE] We didn’t just stop designing once we were finished with the Turbine engine. We added an attachable nozzle, optimized to direct all that volume in a concentrated area for tougher jobs
- [ONE-HANDED OPERATION] All the power and only 6.4 lbs. The Turbine 600 is designed to be controlled with just one hand. The ergonomic design funnels the wind in a way that’s easy to handle
- [EXTENSION CORD RETAINER] The electrical cord comes with a retainer attached, so when using an extension cord it won’t disconnect, even when it gets snagged
TURBINE Fan Tech
It’s like having a jet engine that you can carry around the yard. 600 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) produces a thick, powerful stream of air that barrels out at 110 MPH! Yet somehow it’s quieter than gas blowers. It’s a whole lot of tech that Work engineers jammed into one tool.
Even with all that power, almost anyone can use it with just one hand. The TURBINE is designed to pull air from the back and generate the airstream directly down the tube and away from the handle. No wasted motion or energy, so you can control this blower with just one hand.