Keep tap water healthier and tasting better longer with Brita Longlast Pitcher Replacement Filters. Made with pleated filter technology for 3X longer life compared to 40-gallon filters. Longlast replacement filters reduce lead, asbestos, and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time (substances reduced may not be in all users’ water).
Brita Longlast Water Filter, Replacement Filters for Pitcher and Dispensers.
Change the Longlast filters every 120 gallons, about every 6 months for the average family, for best performance. The pull top cap on these filters makes insertion and removal easy. With activated carbon to reduce chlorine taste and odor, these filters deliver great-tasting water and maintain a healthy level of fluoride, an additive in water (applies to fluoridated municipal tap water). The fibrous matrix in the filter holds active ingredients in place so no black flecks appear in your water. One LongLast Filter can replace 900 standard 16.9 ounce water bottles.
- Get cleaner, great-tasting, water without the waste with Brita Longlast water filter replacements
- Get great-tasting water without the waste; by switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1800 single-use plastic water bottles per year
- Brita’s longest-lasting filter, Longlast lasts 3x longer than Pur and 6x longer than Zero water; only replace this water filter 2x a year
- Compatible with all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Stream; just insert filter into reservoir, line up pitcher notch with filter groove, press firmly to ensure tight seal
- BPA-free Longlast+ filter features a pull-top cap for easy removal and does not require presoaking, so you can get great-tasting water with the first use
There are no reviews yet.