Valvoline High Mileage with MaxLife Technology SAE 10W-40 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil 5 QT, Case of 3 (Packaging May Vary)
- 40% BETTER WEAR PROTECTION than the industry standard with enhanced anti-wear additives, keeping critical engine components safe and preventing metal surfaces from making contact
- EXCEPTIONAL TEMPERATURE PROTECTION no matter the weather with superior viscosity modifiers to ensure oil flows more easily, coats more completely, and resists thermal breakdown even in the fiercest driving conditions
- ENHANCED FRICTION PERFORMANCE HELPS MAXIMIZE POWER with advanced friction-fighting agents that properly lubricate moving parts and help your older engine maintain its horsepower to perform its best for longer
- REDUCE SLUDGE, DEPOSITS, CORROSION, AND RUST with added detergents and anti-corrosion additives, sustaining your engine’s performance and preventing higher emissions
- REFRESH AGING SEALS AND PREVENT LEAKS both inside and outside your engine with premium seal conditioners
The Original High Mileage Motor Oil
Valvoline High Mileage with MaxLife Technology: The World’s First High Mileage Oil
We’re proud to be The Original. The first to see potential in things others overlook. Back in 1999, Valvoline debuted the world’s first high mileage motor oil. Why? Because we wanted a motor oil designed specifically to help keep your vehicle on the road as long as possible. We’ve been trusted for over 150 years, so you can feel confident that we’ll continue to find original solutions for every challenge that comes next.
How MaxLife Technology Helps Prevent Engine Breakdown
Valvoline Motor Oils with MaxLife Technology were designed for use in high mileage engines with over 75,000 miles and include ingredients specifically chosen to minimize the problems of automotive engine age. Engines age because of wear, so Valvoline High Mileage Motor Oils contain extra anti-wear additives to slow that process as much as possible. And one of the biggest problems that arises in engines over time is the emergence of oil leaks as the engine’s gaskets and seals shrink and harden from age. Valvoline added seal conditioner to its recipe for high mileage oil to counteract the problem. But because our proprietary blend is proven to maximize engine life, you don’t have to have a high mileage car to start using it.