Zerex DEX-COOL Organic Acid Technology Prediluted, it incorporates state-of-the-art organic acid technology in an ethylene glycol base for protection of all cooling system metals including aluminum.
- ZEREX DEX-COOL antifreeze coolant is approved by General Motors to the GM 6277M specification.
- ZEREX DEX-COOL antifreeze coolant contains no phosphates, silicates, borates, nitrates, amines and nitrites.
- Valvoline ZEREX DEX-COOL antifreeze coolant is a patented* carboxylate formulation with a service life of up to five years or 150,000 miles.When diluted 50% with water, ZEREX DEX-COOL protects modern engine components from winter freezing and summer boiling.
- For any product use or product technical questions call 1-800-TEAM-VAL.
- Contains 30 – 50 ppm of denatonium benzoate as a bittering agent.
- Manufacturer : Valvoline
- Model : Dex-Cool
- Item Weight : 9 pounds
- Item model number : ZXELRU
- Manufacturer Part Number : ZXELRU1