SMILE MART 30″ Propane Gas Fire Pit Table with Ceramic Tabletop Rattan Pattern Steel Base for Garden/Patio/Courtyard, Black
Featuring a modern and elegant ceramic tabletop, this fire pit is complete with a durable steel base and legs, making it an eye-catching centerpiece for your outdoor living space. With the 50,000 BTU stainless steel burner, you are ensured with stable fire without being bothered by smoke and ashes. This piece also comes with blue fire glass to give your more glamorous flame. The flame can be easily turned on and adjusted by pressing and turning the electronic control knob. A pull-out side panel underneath the tabletop provides you with the great convenience of storing a standard 20lb propane tank. Cover the lid and you can use this fire table as a dining table, coffee table or bar table, versatile for multiple scenarios. Whether hosting garden parties or chilling with your family or friends on the terrace, this propane fire pit table will be your best partner against the cold and enjoy food and drinks.
- Color: black (base); taupe(ceramic tabletop)
- Material: steel
- Overall dimension: 76 x 76 x 64cm / 30 x 30 x 25’’ (L x W x H)
- Max. Weight capacity: tabletop: 50kg / 110lb, bottom steel ring: 25kg / 55lb
- N.W.: 30.3kg / 66.8lb
- G.W.: 34.3kg / 75.6lb
- 1. Please check the safety instructions on the user manual before use.
- 2. Please be noted that this fire pit table is NOT for barbeque. Please do not grill anything on the fire.
- 3. Please be aware that this fire pit table is for outdoor use ONLY. Please do not use it in any enclosed area.
- 4. Please put the hose on the sides instead of the top of the propane tank.
- 5. Please evenly distribute the fire glass and do not stack them together.
- 6. Please don’t cover the burner pieces (with dots) to avoid blocking the air and cause the flame to be too small or even extinguished.
- 7. Please avoid spilling any liquid on the flame. Please be mindful of your drinks on the table and do not use water to put out the fire.
- 8. Please make sure the flames are off and the temperature is cooled down before covering the lid.
- 9. Please turn off the propane tank when the fire pit is not in use.
- 10. The tests under Decorative Gas Appliances Outdoor Fireplaces U.S. Standards for our Propane Gas Fireplace Models were performed and certified by CSA Group on Sept. 2nd, 2021.
- Safety note: Please pay extra attantion to the placement of the hose and valve when setting up the propane tank. Please be sure to keep them away from the high-temperature area (e.g. the thermocouple, ignitor, and the bottom of the fire pit).