Milwaukee 2505-22-2457-20 M12 FUEL 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-in-1 Installation 3/8 in. Drill Driver Kit W/ M12 3/8 in. Ratchet
The Milwaukee M12 FUEL Installation Drill/Driver Kit features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque. 4 dedicated heads, including a 3/8 in. Chuck, Offset Driver, 1/4 in. Hex and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides users with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach challenging locations. The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access.
The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing user productivity. These unique features combine with the tools compact size and weight enabling users to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places. The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, delivering users with 1600 RPM and 300 in./lbs. of torque.
M12 3/8 in. Ratchet delivers best-in-class power, speed and durability for sub-compact tools. The cordless ratchet wrench is ideal for auto mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals looking for maximum performance and productivity in a subcompact cordless tool. It utilizes a powerful 12-Volt motor to produce up to 35 ft. lbs. of torque and 250 RPM.
Includes: installation drill/driver (2505-20), 4 dedicated solutions (3/8 in. chuck, 1/4 in. hex, offset and right angle), 2 M12 REDLITHIUM CP2.0 battery packs (48-11-2420), a M12 charger (48-59-2401), belt clip and compartmentalized contractor bag, M12 3/8 in. ratchet (2457-20)
- Offset attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
- Right angle attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 for unrivaled access in tight spaces
- All metal 3/8 in. chuck and 1/4 in. hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling and fastening applications
- Magnetic bit holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
- 5.12 in. W and only 2.0 lbs. with battery attached
- Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
- Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
- 1/4 in. hex, 3/8 in. chuck and offset attachments connect to right angle attachment for added versatility when drilling and fastening at a right angle
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers 300 in./lbs. of maximum torque
- Attachments connect in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
- Belt clip attached
- Compatible with all M12 batteries
- Compartmentalized contractor bag allows for easy attachment organization and tool mobility
- M12 3/8 in. ratchet- powerful 12-Volt motor: delivers up to 35 ft. lbs. of torque
- Superior fastening speed: produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control