Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil (1-Gallon, Case of 3)
- Full synthetic 15W-40 diesel engine oil with Triple Protection Plus technology protects against wear, deposits, oil breakdown, and improves low-temperature flow
- Exceptional wear protection for longer life in a wide range of heavy-duty engine applications — from pickup trucks to tractors to semi rigs
- Enhanced fuel economy capability of 1.5 percent without compromising engine protection or durability (compared to 15W-40 oils)
- Multi-functional dispersant additives provide an enhanced level of protection against the effects of soot, dirt, and other contaminants (compared to previous formulation)
- Increased shear stability for better viscosity control and optimal engine oil pressure
- Better cold-cranking properties and low-temperature pumpability for reaching critical engine parts faster
- Case of three 1-gallon bottles with ergonomic design for easy handling and pouring
- Advanced low ash formulation helps protect the exhaust catalysts and particulate filters found on the latest low-emission vehicles
SHELL ROTELLA T6 15W-40 FULL SYNTHETIC
Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic 15W-40 heavy duty engine oil is suitable for virtually all modern low-emission heavy duty engines and older hard-working diesel engines. It’s an excellent choice for on-highway fleets, general haul, construction, agriculture, public-transport operators, and diesel pick-up trucks.
In API industry wear tests, Shell Rotella T6 15W-40 didn’t just meet CK-4 specs, it demonstrated an 85% improvement in copper corrosion protection and 98% improvement in lead corrosion protection than required—an average of 50% more wear protection than required.
OIL CONSUMPTION CONTROL
Delivering excellent oil consumption control, Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic 15W-40 provides lower oil volatility in the Noack test compared to conventional Shell Rotella T4 15W-40.
COLD CLIMATE PROTECTION
Providing better cold cranking properties and low temperature pumpability at -15 °C*, Shell Rotella T6 15W-40 reaches critical engine parts faster than conventional and synthetic blend oils in colder temperatures to minimize wear. (*Demonstrates better low temperature flow in SAE J300 requirements including MRV – ASTM D4684 and CCS – ASTM D5293.)
BENEFITS OF SYNTHETIC OIL
BETTER GAS MILEAGE + FEWER EMISSIONS
Synthetic motor oil molecules are uniform in size, which decreases engine friction and improves fuel economy. The less fuel burned, the fewer emissions created.
KEEPS YOUR ENGINE CLEANER
Conventional oils form sludge deposits over time, reducing your engine’s efficiency and lifespan. Synthetic oils resist sludge and deposit formation.
BETTER FOR YOUR ENGINE
Although conventional oil provides adequate lubrication, it doesn’t compete with synthetic oil’s overall engine protection and performance.
BUILT TO WORK. MADE TO PLAY.
You need your hard-working engines to keep up with your demanding workload. That’s why we created Shell Rotella, for hard-working engines to reduce engine wear and tear.
AGRICULTURE & FARMING
Keep your equipment working in the field while at the same time managing your overall costs of operation. Reduce engine wear and tear with Shell Rotella.
DIESEL PICKUP TRUCKS
Diesel engines are a special breed, offering more power and higher torque but with a higher shearing rate and more soot. Shell Rotella’s low-ash formulation provides enhanced protection against viscosity loss due to shear and high temperature oxidation.