Shell Rotella T5 Synthetic Blend 10W-30 Diesel Engine Oil (1-Gallon, Case of 3)
- Synthetic blend 10W-30 diesel engine oil with Triple Protection Plus technology protects against wear, deposits, and oil breakdown, and improves low-temperature flow
- Ideal for on-highway fleets, construction, and agricultural machinery, and diesel pickup trucks — including high-power vehicles that require resistance to heat and stress
- Formulated with advanced additive technology for enhanced deposit control and superior engine cleanliness throughout the oil drain interval
- Fuel economy savings up to 2 percent compared to a conventional 15W-40, helping you stretch your budget and improve your bottom line
- Provides better cold cranking properties and better low temperature pumpability than conventional 15W-40
- Improved oxidation performance for increased resistance to oil breakdown under high temperatures compared to the previous formulation
- Case of three 1-gallon bottles with ergonomic design for easy handling and pouring
- Low ash formulation helps protect the exhaust catalysts and particulate filters found on the latest low emission vehicles
SHELL ROTELLA T5 SYNTHETIC BLEND DIESEL MOTOR OIL
Shell Rotella T5 Synthetic Blend engine oil reduces the amount of energy required to keep engine components in motion, which lowers fuel consumption. That means a savings of up to 2% more compared to a conventional 15W-40, helping you stretch your budget and improve your bottom line.
Providing excellent wear protection, Shell Rotella T5 goes well beyond the common recommended oil drain interval of 50,000 miles (as demonstrated during millions of miles of field testing). You can rest assured that Shell Rotella T5 10W-30 will protect your engine like a heavier viscosity engine oil such as Shell Rotella T4 15W-40.
Offering better cold cranking properties and better low-temperature pumpability, Shell Rotella T5 reaches critical engine parts faster in colder temperatures to minimize wear and make hard work easier in harsh climates.
LOW ASH FORMULA
Our synthetic diesel oil helps protect the exhaust catalysts and particulate filters found on the latest low emission vehicles. It is suitable for use in all on- or off-highway engines requiring an API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4, or CH-4 diesel oil in this viscosity grade.
BENEFITS OF SYNTHETIC OIL
BETTER GAS MILEAGE + FEWER EMISSIONS
Synthetic motor oil molecules are uniform in size, which decreases engine friction and improves fuel economy. The less fuel burned, the fewer emissions created.
KEEPS YOUR ENGINE CLEANER
Conventional oils form sludge deposits over time, reducing your engine’s efficiency and lifespan. Synthetic oils resist sludge and deposit formation.
BETTER FOR YOUR ENGINE
Although conventional oil provides adequate lubrication, it doesn’t compete with synthetic oil’s overall engine protection and performance.
BUILT TO WORK. MADE TO PLAY.
You need your hard-working engines to keep up with your demanding workload. That’s why we created Shell Rotella, for hard-working engines to reduce engine wear and tear.
AGRICULTURE & FARMING
Keep your equipment working in the field while at the same time managing your overall costs of operation. Reduce engine wear and tear with Shell Rotella.
DIESEL PICKUP TRUCKS
Diesel engines are a special breed, offering more power and higher torque but with a higher shearing rate and more soot. Shell Rotella’s low-ash formulation provides enhanced protection against viscosity loss due to shear and high temperature oxidation.