EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump, Digital Tire Inflator
Convenience: Plug directly into Cigarette Lighter Socket of your Vehicle. 12VDC, 10 to 15 amps, 120 to 180W. Equipped with 12V-DC Cigarette Lighter Socket Plug, NOT 110V AC plug.
Multiple Uses: Inflate tires on cars, bikes, sedan and midsize SUV. (Engine size under 3.5 liter) Universal valve connector for schrader valve is ready to use. Additional adapters include needles value (for basketball, balls), short cone/long cone adapters (for inflatable kayak, swimming pool accessories, etc)
Capacity: Does NOT Support truck tires, for instance: light truck tires (LT), heavy duty truck tires or any truck tires.
Easy to Read: 4 Display Units: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM; LED FLASHLIGHT: Bright Torch
Prevent Over Inflation: Auto shut off when reaching the desired tire pressure. Overheat protection shuts off automatically when overloading. USPTO Patent NO:D875,788.
Valve connector detaching with desired pressure: When you detach the valve connector, the tire valve would keep releasing air until the connector is fully detached. It’s normal and can be accepted by setting up desired psi value on the machine. For example when you set 32 psi, the machine will keep pumping to 32.5 psi before it stops which consider the loss will be happening when you detach the valve connector.
- Make sure the power switch is at OFF position and the vehicle engine is running.
- Remove the dust cap from the tire valve, and then attach the air chuck to the tire valve stem, and screw onto tire’s valve stem.
- Plug the power cord into a 12V cigarette lighter socket.
- Press (M) button to choose the display unit. (4 units available: PSI, KPA, BAR, KG/CM). Press (-) or (+) button to set the desired pressure, and then wait until it stops flashing.
- Turn on the power switch. The compressor will automatically stop inflating once the desired pressure is reached.
- When the desired pressure is reached, turn OFF the power.
- The power cable is with a 15 amps fuse, and there is a backup fuse in the package.
- Overheat protector will shut of the unit when it exceeds 167°F
There are no reviews yet.