Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 10W-30 Diesel Motor Oil, 1 Gallon
Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 10W-30 diesel engine oil provides exceptional wear protection for prolonged engine life in a wide range of heavy-duty engines — from diesel pickup trucks to tractors to tractor-trailers. Compared to a 15W-40, its lower viscosity allows for less resistance in the engine for improved fuel economy.
Using advanced additive technology, Shell Rotella T4 10W-30 provides enhanced deposit protection and superior engine cleanliness throughout the oil drain interval to protect under the most severe engine conditions found in modern, low-emission engines. Plus, it provides outstanding wear protection, emissions system compatibility, and shear stability.
Shell Rotella T4 Triple Protection 10W-30 provides outstanding protection for virtually all heavy-duty diesel engines, including engines with the latest emission control using EGR and containing a Diesel Particular Filter. It’s also suitable for use in agricultural, mining, logging, and construction applications, even with high levels of fuel sulfur.
- Conventional 10W-30 diesel engine oil with Triple Protection technology protects against wear, deposits, and oil breakdown
- Protects your bottom line with a lower viscosity that allows for less engine resistance for improved fuel economy compared to an SAE 15W-40
- Formulated with advanced additive technology for enhanced deposit protection to help keep engines cleaner over the oil drain interval
- Enhanced protection against oil oxidation for more efficient operation
- Increased shear stability for better viscosity control and optimal engine oil pressure (compared to the previous formulation)
- Meets or exceeds the following industry requirements: API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4; ACEA E9
- Exceeds the requirements of the following OEM specifications: Caterpillar ECF-2, ECF-3; Cummins CES 20086, 20081; Detroit Fluids Specification (DFS) 93K222, 93K218; Ford WSS-M2C171-F1; JASO DH-2; Mack EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus; Volvo VDS-4.5, VDS-4