Shell Rotella T5 Synthetic Blend 15W-40 Diesel Engine Oil, 1 Gallon, 3-Pack Case
Shell Rotella T5 Synthetic Blend 15W-40 diesel motor oil with Triple Protection Plus technology uses synthetic base oils plus advanced additive technology to provide protection against wear, deposits, and oil breakdown.
Shell Rotella T5 Synthetic Blend 15W-40 diesel motor oil technology also provides better low-temperature flow, delivering excellent equipment protection and long engine life while maintaining viscosity control under high temperatures.
Shell Rotella T5 15W-40 Synthetic Blend Technology works even harder than new CK-4 specifications require, delivering an average of 37% better wear protection than the maximum wear requirements calculated average based on API CK-4 wear test results.
Shell Rotella T5 15W-40 Synthetic Blend is suitable for a wide range of heavy-duty engine applications. Shell Rotella T5 Synthetic Blend 15W-40 diesel motor oil is an excellent choice for on-highway fleets, construction, agriculture, and diesel pick-up trucks, including high-power vehicles where resistance to increased heat and stress is required. .
- Synthetic blend 15W-40 diesel engine oil with Triple Protection Plus technology protects against wear, deposits, and oil breakdown, and improves low-temperature flow (compared to conventional 15W-40 oils)
- Ideal for on-highway fleets, construction, and agricultural machinery, and diesel pickup trucks — including high-power vehicles that require resistance to heat and stress
- Helps control engine deposits for reliability at extended oil drain intervals- Shell Rotella T5 maintains oil viscosity over the OEM recommended drain interval. (always follow the OEM recommended oil drain interval)
- Controls engine wear 37 percent better than the maximum wear requirements in API CK-4 engine wear tests
- Improved oxidation performance for increased resistance to oil breakdown under high temperatures compared to the previous formulation
- Meets or exceeds the following industry requirements: API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, CH-4
- Exceeds the requirements of the following OEM specifications: Caterpillar ECF-2/ECF-3; Cummins CES 20086; Detroit Fluid Specification (DFS) 93K222, 93K218; Ford WSS-M2C171-F1; MACK EO-S – 4.5, 4.0; VDS-4.5, 4.0
Great to be able to find it in gallon jugs and at a great price.