Mainstays Classic 6 Drawer Dresser, Espresso
Add more storage to your bedroom or guest room with the Mainstays Classic 6 Drawer Dresser. With the new patent Switch Lock assembly system in place, this dresser is a breeze to put together.
The interlocking pieces come preassembled in the boards cutting assembly time down, and your drawer slides are conveniently attached to the drawer sides to take away any guessing while assembling. This dresser is finished in a laminated light gray to add a classic touch to your room that can easily fit into your existing décor.
The 6 spacious drawers allow plenty of storage for your folded t-shirts, pants, sweaters, and even coats and extra linens. Display photos, decorations or jewelry on the large top surface. The linen look finish on the inside of every drawer keeps your clothes from snagging on raw edges. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Dresser to the wall.
- Give your bedroom or guest room additional storage with the Mainstays Classic 6 Drawer Dresser
- Made from laminated particleboard, the espresso finish gives the Dresser a classic look that fits with your existing decor
- Interlocking Switch Lock system and preassembled drawer slides cut down assembly time
- Keep your folded t-shirts, pants, and extra linens in the 6 spacious drawers and display photos and decorations on the large top surface
- Wall anchor kit is included to safely secure the Dresser to the wall
- The 6 Drawer Dresser ships flat to your door and requires 2 adults to assemble. The top surface can hold 75 lbs. and each drawer will hold 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 29.68″ H x 53.54″ W x 15.67″ D
I was a little leery of this dresser because of all the negative reviews, but mine is great. It wasn’t too bad to assemble, took about 2 hours. It arrived with all its pieces in good condition. The finished dresser is very heavy and the drawers open and close well. I have no complaints. I did put the first drawer together wrong, but it was an easy fix. I actually put off putting this together because I was dreading it, but it wasn’t bad at all, once you figure out the drawers it goes pretty quick.