Bentgo Kids Children’s Lunch Box – Leak-Proof, 5-Compartment Bento-Style Kids Lunch Box – Ideal Portion Sizes for Ages 3 to 7 – BPA-Free, Dishwasher Safe, Food-Safe Materials (Purple)
- PORTIONED FOR KIDS: 5 practical compartments portioned perfectly for a child’s appetite (recommended for ages 3-7). Plus, drop-proof, rubber-coated edges and a sturdy design for active kids.
- LEAK-PROOF TECHNOLOGY: Keeps meals and snacks fresh and mess-free during transport– Includes two kid-friendly latches that are easy for small hands to open and close.
- MICROWAVE AND DISHWASHER-SAFE: Removable compartment tray reheats food safely in the microwave and cleans up easily in the dishwasher (hand washing is recommended for the outer shell to preserve the leak-proof seal and extend the longevity of your product).
- PURCHASE WITH A PURPOSE: Bentgo continues to be a proud supporter of Feed the Children, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that gives hope and resources for hungry children and families. Since 2017, Bentgo has donated more than $200,000 to help put an end to hunger.
- WHAT YOU GET: Bentgo Kids compartment lunch box, user manual, industry-leading 2 Year Warranty, and caring customer support.
- Material Food-safe materials (No BPA, Vinyl, Lead, or PVC)
- Color: Purple/Blue/Green
- Style 5 Compartment Lunch Box
- Brand Bentgo
- Item Dimensions LxWxH 8.5 x 6.5 x 2 inches
The results are in: this lunch box is truly leak-proof! At first, I hesitated to buy this because of the reviews that said it wasn’t as leak-proof as it claimed. However, I have followed the manufacturer’s directions of hand-wash only, and the rubber seals (between and around compartments) have stayed completely strong and leak-proof for me, even with liquid/soft foods (applesauce, yogurt, ranch dressing, etc.). I also make sure not to overfill the compartments. When I fill it, I leave about 1/8” of room at the top of each section, and that seems to help it to stay leak-proof as well. My toddler loves it, and it even started a Bentgo trend in her classroom. Highly recommend.