Huggies Pull-Ups Girls’ Potty Training Pants, 112 Count, 3T-4T (32-40 lb.)
Pull-Ups Training Pants help make potty training Fun, Fast and Easy! Pull-Ups provide outstanding protection & all-around coverage with soft stretchy sides that fit like underwear. These training pants feature easy open sides for quick and easy changes, allowing you to keep pants and shoes on your toddler.
Plus the refastenable sides let you customize your child’s waistband & easily check for messes! Promote independence with training underwear that are easy to slide up & down, encouraging your toddler to feel like a Big Kid. Each pack includes two exclusive music designs featuring Disney’s Minnie Mouse.
Instrument graphics fade when wet to help motivate your child to stay dry! Tell the story of how Minnie Mouse loves making music & your child can help keep the music going! Making music with Minnie Mouse comes to life with interactive digital tools and fun extras like inside-the-box coloring mat or stickers.
Pull-Ups also makes great daycare essentials. When your child is ready to begin her potty training journey the Pull-Ups brand can help. Visit pull-ups.com for expert potty training tips & resources. We’ve helped train 60 million Big Kids and counting!* Pull-Ups Girls’ Training Pants are available in sizes 2T-3T (16-34 lb.), 3T-4T (32-40 lb.) and 4T-5T (38-50 lb.). (*US & CA)
- Pull-Ups potty training pants size 5 (3t-4t) fit toddlers 32-40 lb. (15-18 kg)
- Potty training underwear feature easy-open sides for quick and easy changes, plus allow you to customize child’s waistband
- Fun music designs feature exclusive Minnie Mouse graphics that fade when wet to help your child learn potty training & motivate to stay dry
- Training pants with all-around coverage & fit like underwear with outstanding protection where your child needs it most
- Easy potty training with soft, stretchy sides that little hands can move up & down easily to promote Big Kid independence
- Make potty training fun with Disney character calls, your Big Kid’s potty personality and more
A Must Buy
I have always used pull-ups for all three of my kids potty training. It’s the only thing I can trust for nighttime accidents. They are not that differnt in price than diapers and easy for kids to pull up and down to go potty.