DEWALT DCF840E1 20V 1/4 in IMPACT DRIVER WITH POWERSTACK BATTERY
Drive screws and other fasteners with this high-output 20V MAX Brushless Cordless 1/4 in. Impact Driver.
The Impact Driver was engineered to be lightweight for ease of use without sacrificing performance. DEWALT DCF840E1
Its brushless motor delivers up to 1,700 in-lbs of torque and up to 3,200 rpm for driving large-diameter screws.
The compact design provides maneuverability and access to confined areas when doing cabinetry and framing work.
Maintain productivity in low-light spots with a 3-LED, on-board work light that illuminates dim workspaces.
This Cordless kit comes with our lightest and most powerful 20V MAX battery, with 50% more power than the DCB203, and a 25% smaller footprint.
The DEWALT POWERSTACK™ compact battery works with all DEWALT® 20V MAX power tools and chargers
- DCF840: HIGH-PERFORMANCE BRUSHLESS MOTOR: Drive large-diameter screws with 1,700 in-lbs of torque and 3,200-rpm
- DCF840: MANEUVER WITH EASE: Compact design for mobility and access to difficult-to-reach spots
- DCF840: PRO-LEVEL CONTROL and precision with variable speed trigger
- DCF840: BRIGHTEN DARK WORK AREAS: Integrated 3-LED work light designed to enhance visibility in dimly lit spaces
- DCF840: TACKLE HEAVY-DUTY WORK with 50% more power and a 25% more compact battery
- DCBP034: 50% MORE POWER in a 25% more compact battery
- DCBP034: DESIGNED TO RESIST WEAR-AND-TEAR: Durable, overmolded base provides impact resistance
- DCBP034: LONG-LASTING: Battery provides 2X Lifetime
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- Click here for more Impact Driver on Our Website
- See reviews of DEWALT DCF840E1 on Youtube