DEWALT DCD998W1 XR POWER DETECT 1/2-in 20-volt Max-Amp Variable Speed Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill (1-Battery Included)
The new range of DEWALT DCD998W1 20V MAX XR tools with power detect tool technology maximize performance when used with high-capacity XR batteries.
Using the 20V MAX 8Ah battery, the drill will output up to 29% more power and get 60% more runtime than the standard XR drill.
- Using the DCB208 20V MAX 8Ah battery will output up to 29% more power
- The DEWALT DCB208 8Ah battery provides up to 60% more capacity than the DEWALT DCB205 5.0Ah battery
- DEWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- The DCD998 hammer drill has 3-speeds, high performance, all-metal transmission to optimize tool-to-task for fast application speeds and improved run-time for drilling in masonry materials
- Heavy-duty 1/2-in ratcheting vitro-carbonized metal chuck with carbide inserts for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20x brighter than previous model
- LED spotlight mode features 20 minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- The DEWALT DCD998 with a DCB208 20V MAX 8.0Ah Battery has up to 29% more power vs. the DEWALT DCD996 with a DCB205 20V MAX 5.0Ah Battery
- Click here for more Hammer Drill on Our Website
- See reviews of DEWALT DCD998W1 on Youtube