DEWALT 12 Gallon STEALTHSONIC Poly Wet/Dry Vacuum, DXV12P-QTA Newest Noise Reduction Vac, Heavy Duty Shop Vacuum for Jobsite/Workshop, Reduce Motor Noise, Yellow
- 【New QUIET TECHNOLOGY】The DEWALT 12 Gallon. DXV12P-QTA Poly Wet/Dry Vacuum has a powerful quiet motor providing strong suction power and airflow to clean up the toughest wet and dry messes while being 50% quieter than current models.
- 【POWERFUL MOTOR】 This shop vacuum has a powerful 5.5 HP heavy duty noise motor with noise reduction engineering. It provides the maximum suction you need for tough jobs around your home or jobsite.
- 【LARGER CAPACITY】DEWALT DXV12P-QTA wet dry shop vacuum has a large capacity of 12 gallons, making small clean up jobs a breeze by reducing the times you need to empty out the bucket.
- 【COMPACT DESIGN】Conveniently organize shop vacuum hose and power cord on top handle and side wraps after using.
- 【WHAT YOU GET】DEWALT Wet / Dry Vac* 1, 2-1/2 in x 7 ft hose* 1, Extension wand *2, Floor nozzle * 1, Round brush * 1, Accessory bag * 1, Disposable dust bag * 1, Utility nozzle * 1, Washable cartridge filter * 1, Crevice nozzle * 1, Instruction Manual * 1
Large Handle Design
Large handle provides a convenient cord wrap to reduce overall storage space, and it is durable to ensure transportation at any job site.
Waterproof On/Off Switch
Large water-resistant on/off swithch design for quick access.
New Quiet Technology
Powerful quiet motor providing strong suction power and airflow to clean up the toughest wet and dry messes while being 50% quieter than current models.
Smooth & Easy Movement
High Performance Rubberized non-marring casters allow smooth and easy movement on any surface.
Easy Liquid Dumping
The built-in drain port allows for convenient emptying of liquids.
Rear Accessory Storage Bag
A rugged nylon water resistant storage bag allows for easy and convenient access to all accessories and tools.
• Tank capacity refers to actual tank volume and does not reflect capacity available during operation.
• Peak Horsepower” (PHP) is a term used in the wet/dry vacuum industry for consumer comparison purposes. It does not denote the operational horsepower of a wet/dry vacuum but rather the horsepower output of a motor, including the motor’s inertial contribution, achieved in laboratory testing. In actual use, motors do not operate at the peak horsepower shown.