If you are looking for a high-power, low-noise electric chainsaw for trimming branches and limbs in your yard, the Oregon CS1500 corded chainsaw is the right choice. Save yourself time and hassle, since the CS1500 starts instantly and doesn’t require any gas-oil mixing. Tool-less tensioning allows you to tension the chain by just tightening the ring on the side cover – no special tools required. Made by the world’s leading saw chain manufacturer, this chainsaw features an 18″ chain that you can sharpen on the saw in 3 seconds with the pull of a lever. The automatic oiler distributes oil on the bar and chain while on the saw, keeping your chainsaw lubricated and preventing premature wear.
- First corded electric chainsaws on the market with a chain that can sharpen itself – perfect for DIYers and homeowners
- Long-lasting 18 in. (45 cm) guide bar with built-in Lubri-Tec automatic oiling system, for longer lasting bar and chain
- Tool-less tensioning system included; simply turn the convenient red knob to tension the chain
- Replacement chain : part number 571037
- No assembly required, comes fully-assembled
- Low noise, silent between cuts
- 15 Amps provide plenty of power behind each cut
- Chain brake for added safety
There are no reviews yet.