Carex 3.5 Inch Raised Toilet Seat with Arms – For Elongated Toilets, Elevated Toilet Riser with Removable Padded Handles, Easy On and Off, Support 250 lbs, White
- SIT AND STAND SAFELY: This toilet seat raiser provides the elderly, handicapped, disabled and those recovering from injury or surgery with reliable support and safety to help them sit and get from the toilet easily and conveniently.
- FITS ELONGATED TOILETS: This elevated toilet seat with arms adds 3 1/2 inches of height to your toilet seat. Provides secure, reliable, elevated fit for standard elongated toilets.Do not use abrasive cleaner on handles. Hinged: No
- PADDED HANDLES: Conveniently packed raised toilet seat with removable foam padded support rails which gives you a comfortable, non-slip surface for a secure grip and support when sitting or getting off the toilet.
- EASY INSTALLATION: No installation tools are required. The toilet seats hardware kit allows easy installation and removal on almost every toilet in seconds. This padded raised toilet seat can be easily wiped clean with standard disinfects
- SAFE and DURABLE: Built for safety and functionality in mind, this toilet riser is engineered with heavy-duty, lightweight and easy to clean molded plastic that supports up to 250 pounds. Provides you with safety and support when using the bathroom. Sturdy handles
Elongated Toilet Seat Elevator Is Easy To Assemble. Quick and Easy as 1-2-3-4!
Remove Product from The Carton
Remove product from carton and Read All Instructions Carefully before attempting to install product.
Assemble The Handles
- Place one handle at a time into the tubes on the raised toilet seat.
- To remove the handles depress the brass buttons while pulling out on the handles.
Note: Handles are marked for right and left.
Remove the Existing Toilet Seat
- Remove existing toilet seat and lid from toilet.
Note: For most toilets you will need to reach behind and underneath toilet to unscrew the nut while holding screw with screwdriver (not included).
Add the Seat Elevator
- Position toilet seat elevator on rim of toilet bowl and center.
- Place original toilet seat and lid on top of toilet seat elevator with holes lined up.
- Use screws provided to attach original seat, lid and toilet seat elevator to bowl. Secure with nuts provided.
- Check for secure fit routinely before using product.
Note: User’s weight should be centered over toilet seat.