BISSELL 35882 ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Plus
We know pets make messes. Whether it’s tracked-in mud or bathroom accidents, BISSELL® ProHeat 2X® Revolution® Pet Pro Plus carpet cleaner handles those tough pet messes with its exclusive Pet Pro Cleanup System. This system includes a CleanShot® pre treater to remove spots and stains, 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool to remove pet hair, stains and odors from upholstery, a trial-size bottle of BISSELL® PET PRO OXY Urine Eliminator formula, and an EZ Clean Brush Roll Cover to make maintaining the machine easy.
When used in MAX Clean Mode, you get powerful cleaning that out cleans the leading rental. In Express Clean Mode, carpets dry in about 30 minutes. All of this cleaning power comes in a lightweight and maneuverable machine with a low-profile foot to get under furniture. But this machine doesn’t just clean up after pets, it helps save them, too. BISSELL® proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation® and its mission to help save homeless pets. When you buy a BISSELL product, you help save pets, too. We’re proud to design products that help make pet messes, odors and pet homelessness disappear.
- Every Purchase Saves Pets™. BISSELL® proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation® and its mission to help save homeless pets
- Our Best Carpet Cleaning System for the Toughest Pet Stains and Odors. Even removes skunk odors
- MAX Clean Mode. Delivers professional grade cleaning to remove deep down embedded stains, dirt and odors
- Express Clean Mode. Delivers dry carpets in about 30 minutes
- Attack the Toughest Stains. Activate the CleanShot® pretreater to deliver a concentrated stream of cleaning solution right where you need it
- Lightweight Design (less than 18 lbs.) and Low-Profile Foot. Makes it easy to use and maneuver around furniture
- 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool. Removes pet hair, stains and odors from upholstery
- EZ Clean Brush Roll Cover. Makes cleaning the machine after a deep clean quick and easy
- Use with BISSELL Pet Stain and Odor and ANTIBACTERIAL Formula. Eliminate more than 90% of odor-causing bacteria