AIRTHEREAL MA5000 Commercial Ozone Generator 5000mg/h O3 Machine Home Air Ionizers Deodorizer for Rooms, Smoke, Cars and Pets, Black
- TOUGH ON ODORS: Ozone is a very powerful deodorizing agent which removes leftover odors from smoke, cooking, pets, and general “musty” smells.
- WHERE TO USE: Use in spaces from 0 up to 2,000 sq ft to deodorize homes, offices and schools. Ozone generators can be used to remove smoke or other odors in places like cars, kitchens, basements, bathrooms, and pet or smoking areas.
- EASY TO USE: The timer knob can be set up to 120 minutes or you can use the “HOLD” setting to produce ozone continuously. Set the timer, leave the room, wait for the ozone generation to end, and return 30 minutes after the residual ozone reverts back to breathable air.
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST: With 5+ years of experience in ozone generators, air purifiers, and other home improvement products, thousands of Amazon reviews, and a US-based customer service team, you can trust. Since 2018, our one and only mission has been to improve indoor air quality around the world.
- WORD OF WARNING: All ozone generators should only be used in unoccupied spaces. Don’t let people or pets enter the area until 30 minutes after ozone generation ends. Not available for sale in California; EPA Est. No.: 94720-CHN-1.
Ozone is one of nature’s most powerful oxidants
Ozone exists in the atmosphere to protect human beings from the sunlight. That fresh, clean smell after a thunderstorm? That’s ozone too.
Do you know how ozone helps with household?
Ozone can help remove bad smells and replace them with a neutral smell. Ozone (O₃) contains three atoms of oxygen instead of the O₂ you breathe. The third oxygen atom makes ozone extremely reactive and attaches itself to other molecules. When pollutants meet ozone, oxidation occurs and both parties are destroyed, while the O₃ essentially reverts back to O₂ you can breathe.
- Any rooms in the house
- Smoking Areas
- Vehicles & other vessels
- Garages & basements
- Schools & offices
WHAT WE DO?
Remove Tough Odors
Ozone is very effective at removing bad smells and odors from your home.
After cleaning up and removing the source of the odor, the ozone generator will produce ozone to seek and destroy any offensive odor molecules.
Get Rid of Mold
Mold growth looks gross, smells bad, and can damage your health. You cannot let mold grow in your home!
After cleaning up the surface mold, ozone can prevent mold spores from growing or spreading in your home.
Maintain a Good Surrounding
When pollutants spread in the air, people get sick or develop allergy symptoms.
To reduce the risk of illness, it’s vital that you clean up your living space to protect you and your family.
Absorb “New House” Smells
Fresh paint, new flooring, the latest furniture: all things we love seeing in our new home, but all things that can release harmful odors and VOCs.
Before moving into your new space, ozone can be applied to reduce these harmful chemicals so you are not breathing them in.
Step 1 – Clean up the pollutants
- Before ozone treatments, please do some cleaning in order to remove the source of the odors.
- Close the windows and doors. Make sure no people or pets are in the room.
Step 2 – Use the timer
- Set the control knob and leave the room. Treatment time can be adjusted according to the room size and air quality.
- If you are not sure, start with 15 min and increase as needed.
Step 3 – Unoccupied space ONLY
- Make sure you and your pets stay outside the room being ozone treated.
- We include a NO ENTRY sign with each purchase which can be hung on the door as a warning.
Repeat ozone treatments
- Wait 30 minutes after ozone generation ends to step inside.
- Repeat treatment regularly or if you still notice a lingering odor in the room after treatment.