ZeroWater Official Replacement Filter – 5-Stage Filter Replacement 0 TDS for Improved Tap Water Taste – NSF Certified to Reduce Lead, Chromium, and PFOA/PFOS, 4-Pack
- Filter Replacement Pack: Estimated 20 gallon Filter Life (filter life can vary depending on water quality). Change Filter when TDS Meter reads 006.
- 5-Stage Filtration: Removes virtually all total dissolved solids (TDS) for the purest tasting water; Total Dissolved Solids are organic and inorganic materials, such as metals, minerals, salts, and ions dissolved in water.
- NSF certified and BPA free: The Only Pour Through Filter Certified by NSF to Reduce Lead, Chromium and PFOA/PFOS; All material is BPA free
- Including: 4 ZeroWater 5-Stage Filters with Ion Exchange Technology
- Eco-Friendly: Save up to 300 single-use plastic bottles per filter or up to 1800 bottles a year while enjoying the purest tasting water
- 5-stage dual Ion Exchange filter removes virtually all dissolved solids from tap water
- As effective at reducing chromium-6 in tap water as reverse osmosis systems
- Meets FDA requirement for dissolved solids in purified bottled water
- 4 patents and other patents pending
- ZeroWater offers a filter recycle program. They recycle the plastic and regenerate the resin used in the filter process
5-Stage Filter Removes 99.6% of TDS
The ONLY pour-through water filter that removes 99.6% of all total dissolved solids (TDS), leaving nothing behind.
NSF Certified to Reduce PFAS and Lead
The 5-stage Ion Exchange filtration is NSF Certified to reduce PFOA/PFAS, Lead & Chromium. Get peace of mind. *Certified to NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53, issued 5/7/2021.
Delivers the Purest Tasting Water
Get delicious and pure-tasting water with every sip.
For the Whole Family
Everyone loves ZeroWater, even pets! Ensure your family is getting the best.
Easy to Install
Just twist the filter into the bottom of the reservoir and tighten until there is a complete seal between the filter, o-ring and reservoir.
Fill With Your Sink’s Tap Water
Fill reservoir with cold tap water and place lid on top. Allow all the water to pass through the filter before re-filling.
Store in Refrigerator or on Countertop
Store the pitcher in your refrigerator or on your countertop depending on temperature preference.
Replace the Filter When TDS Meter Reads 006+
Water quality meter included; remove cap, turn on, submerge in water. Change filter when it reads 006 or higher.