ZEPHYRHILLS Brand 100% Natural Spring Water, 33.8-ounce plastic bottles (Pack of 15)
Our Beloved Sunshine State
In Florida, you’ll find miles of oceanfront, 12 months of sunshine and some of the friendliest people you’ve ever met. But our best-kept secrets are the springs that give us the fresh-tasting Zephyrhills® Brand Natural Spring Water that folks from Florida are lucky enough to enjoy.
What Is Spring Water Anyway?
Great question. According to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA): “Spring Water is water derived from an underground formation from which water flows naturally to the surface of the earth at an identified location.” To be able to label our product as “spring water,” we have to satisfy stringent standards — standards we proudly meet or exceed. That’s why every bottle of Zephyrhills Brand water is labeled as 100% natural.
Uncapping Our History
Once upon a time, a little town popped up in a place with gentle breezes (AKA zephyrs) and rolling hills. The town was aptly named “Zephyrhills” and it happened to have fresh-tasting natural spring water, too. Someone had the idea to start bottling that spring water, and now the Zephyrhills brand of bottled water has been refreshing Florida for over 50 years.
- 33.8-ounce/1-Liter plastic bottle: enough to share or last throughout the day
- Convenient 15-Pack: plenty of water in lightweight, portable packages
- 100% natural spring water: zero calories, no sweeteners and no artificial colors or flavors
- Contains naturally balanced minerals for a crisp, clean taste
- Better Bottle made with recycled plastic and 100% recyclable (excluding cap & label)
- Water source information may vary depending on bottling facility location. Applicable bottle deposits and/or sales tax may apply.
Zephrhills is the best
I have tried other spring waters and this is the best.