XtremepowerUS 81010-XPH 52cc Gas-Powered 2-Stroke T-Post Fence Post Driver with Toolkit and Storage Case, EPA Certified
This XtremepowerUS 52cc Gasoline 2-Stroke T-Post Pile Driver saves you time, energy and back-breaking motions with smoother operation and efficiency of the post driver. The versatile design of this man-machine engineering reduces the working strength load of the operator to the greatest extent, allowing the operator to achieve 360° multi-directional operation. Drive posts and ground rods in half the time of a manual driver. The 3-1/4 in. driver barrel can fit all posts up to 3 in. Dia. Ideal application for use in the garden, agricultural landscaping, geophysical exploration, construction and more.
- Perfect tool for driving t-posts and ground rods in a wide range of garden, agricultural landscaping, geophysical exploration and construction applications
- Powerful 52CC T-post driver delivers up to 1,350 impacts per minute at 41.5 ft./lbs. of impact force
- Ergonomic T-grip handle with integrated throttle for 360° multi-directional control and dynamic operation
- Anti-vibration dampening system actively reduces working fatigue of user to greatest extent
- Made easy-to-use with a simple recoil pull start method, that’s easier than starting a lawn mower
- Can regulate impact energy and impact frequency when applied on piles less than 99 mm Dia
- Blow-molded carrying case with built-in wheels and handle for easy transportation and safe storage of equipment
- Includes: 52 cc T-post driver, 2 piling heads, sleeves, tool maintenance kit and carrying case
- Impact frequency: 700 BPM to 1350 BPM, impact energy: up to 41.5 ft./lbs.
|Product Depth (in.)||33 in||Product Height (in.)||13.5 in|
|Product Width (in.)||12.5 in|
|Engine Part Type||Miscellaneous Part||Fits Brands||Universal|
|Fits Brands||Universal||Fits Models||XtremepowerUS|
|Used with Equipment Type||Powerhead|
Warranty / Certifications
|Manufacturer Warranty||For one month (30days) from the date of purchase, when this products defects with major functionality issue, guarantees to offer specified parts or cover partial repair labor charge.|
There are no reviews yet.