Weiman Cook Top Scrubbing Pads, 18 Count, 6 Pack Cuts Through The Toughest Stains – Scrubbing Pads Carefully Wipe Away Residue. Enhance the natural beauty of cooktop surfaces in your home with the Weiman Cooktop Scrubbing Pads. The Weiman Cook Top Scrubbing Pads are engineered with a streak-free, non-abrasive formula to clean, shine & protect all glass/ceramic/induction cooktop, countertop & bar surfaces without scratching or damaging your appliances.
The Weiman Cook Top Scrubbing Pads are made in the USA & designed with a gentle, yet effective formula that safely cleans up stubborn stains, splattered food & greasy, oily residue to revitalize and maintain your surfaces that keeps your kitchen shining brighter and longer. Weiman Cooktop Scrubbing Pads are specially formulated to remove grease, grime, dirt & fingerprints while also made to easily cut through the toughest burned-on food & baked stains, allowing you to achieve the perfect results your home deserves.
A unique, non-toxic formula, safe to use regularly on any smooth top range, electric flat top grill, induction grill and all radiant, halogen glass, ceramic or glass cooktops. The scrubbing pads are engineered with 100% plastic that safely clean glass/ceramic/induction smooth top and glass top ranges, making the Weiman Cook Top Scrubbing Pads an essential for everyday treatment. Weiman Products is the perfect home, chef, pro, scratch resistant, cleansing, household, professional, and at work solution for all of your cooktop cleaning and buffing needs.
Weiman Cook Top Scrubbing Pads, 18 Count, 6 Pack.
- Reveal – Remove burned on food showing your cooktop’s natural beauty and shine
- Revitalize – Cooktop pads make sure to clean with a gentle yet effective touch
- Shine – Leave a streak-free shine while removing splattered food, grease, oily residue and watermarks
- Safe – Cooktop pads will clean without scratching any delicate surfaces
- Use On – All major glass/ceramic cooktop manufactures including GE, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, Thermador
There are no reviews yet.