Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser For Teeth, Gums, Braces, Dental Care With Travel Bag and 4 Tips, ADA Accepted, Rechargeable, Portable, and Waterproof, Black WP-582
- ADVANCED HANDHELD CORDLESS WATER FLOSSER: Waterpik Cordless Advanced features a handheld design with quiet operation and a rechargeable battery. Convenient charger connects magnetically and charges in 4 hours; LED indicator lets you know when it’s time to recharge.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL: Cordless Advanced is portable and global voltage compatible; it includes a micro-fiber travel bag, tip storage case, and water plug for use on the go.
- DENTIST RECOMMENDED: 9 in 10 dental professionals recommend the Waterpik brand. Waterpik is clinically proven and the first water flosser brand to earn the American Dental Association (ADA) Seal of Acceptance.
- KEY FEATURES: 4 tips, 3 pressure settings (45-75 PSI), removable 7oz reservoir (top-rack dishwasher safe), 45 secs floss time, rechargeable, USB magnetic charger (wallbrick not included), global voltage, 360 tip rotation, travel bag, tip case, shower safe
- EASY AND EFFECTIVE: The Waterpik Cordless Advanced water flosser removes up to 99.9 percent of plaque and is up to 50 percent more effective than dental floss for improving gum health. Just fill the reservoir with warm water, place the tip in your mouth, and start flossing.
- WARRANTY AND SUPPORT: Backed by a 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty, see manual for details. Waterpik’s Colorado support team is available to help with any product questions or needs
Superior Technology – Great for Travel
The Waterpik Cordless Advanced Water Flosser features an extra-quiet design and 4-hour rapid magnetic charger.
With an electronic pressure control and 3 settings, the Cordless Advanced lets you personalize your water pressure intensity, plus it is waterproof and can be used in the shower.
Cordless Advanced is travel-ready and includes a microfiber travel bag, tip storage case, travel plug, and global voltage compatibility for use around the world.
Easy to Use
Once a day:
- Fill the reservoir with warm water, select a tip, and click into the handle.
- Lean over the sink, place tip in your mouth, and turn power on.
- Glide tip along gumline and pause briefly between teeth, letting the water flow into the sink.
Be sure to clean the inside and outside of both the upper and lower teeth.
Healthier Gums and Brighter Teeth
Using a unique combination of water pulsation and pressure, the Waterpik water flosser removes plaque and debris that can cause bad breath, gum disease, and tooth decay.
Removes up to 99.9% of Plaque
The Waterpik water flosser removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas.*
* Comprehensive Bibliography of Studies Using the Waterpik Water Flosser, 2022