Waterdrop 10UA Under Sink Water Filter System, Reduces PFAS, PFOA/PFOS, Lead, Chlorine, Bad Taste & Odor, Under Counter Water Filter Direct Connect to Kitchen Faucet, NSF/ANSI 42 Certified, 8K Gallons
- Compatibility: Suitable for faucets with 1/2″ or 3/8″ FEMALE NPT thread. If a female threaded connector is needed to connect to your faucet, please contact us BEFORE purchase.
- Less than ＄25.99 per replacement filter (Search ” B085G66JTZ “on Amazon), save over 50% of cost on subsequent use.
- [After Sales Assistance] Waterdrop Backs the WD-10UA’s high-end technical performance with a comprehensive prorated performance service; should a quality issue arise with the filter, you can contact us.
- [Deep Filtration and WQA Certified] Based on independent testing, this filter can efficiently reduces PFAS, PFOA/PFOS, large-particle contaminants such as rust, lead, chlorine, heavy metals, chemical impurities, and sand through thorough purification for clean drinking water. The filter is made of high BPA-free and lead-free materials and is certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI 372 Standard. The water filter has been certified by WQA under NSF/ANSI 42 Standard and can successfully reduce chlorine, taste, and odor. It can lower lead when tested by a third-party laboratory against NSF/ANSI 53 standards. Please use the “WD-10UA” search term to review the 42&372 certification on the WQA website.
- [Innovative Design] Only a cold-water source should be used to power the filter. Its twist-and-lock construction and push-to-connect fittings enable installation in three minutes, three second replacement, and safety-assuring integration. This filter comes with a 3/8″ line that connects directly to US sinks’ standard 3/8″ feed water valves. The system is connected to 1/2″ and 3/8″ cold water pipes and faucets with the use of the 3/8″-1/2″ convertor fitting.
- [Filter Replacement and Long Lifespan] This filter system may be upgraded with a UF filter or a MZ filter to meet your water needs. It is compatible with several filters with various functions. Each filter system has a maximum service life of 12 months or 8k gallons when used with municipal water, which is sufficient to cover the needs of an entire household.
- [Wide Application] The filtration system was created for residential and commercial usage, and it can be installed in your kitchen, bathroom, RV, or office to satisfy your daily water demands. This under cabinet water filter is the finest option for a leased property due to its stunning design and compact size. It is perfect for drinking, cooking, skincare, and cleaning. It is suitable for faucets with a FEMALE NPT thread of 1/2″ or 3/8″. Please get in touch with us prior to making a purchase if a female threaded connector is required to connect to your faucet.
- ⭐TDS is not a professional way to measure the water quality. Essential Minerals, Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium…These essential minerals are dissolved solids, PPM will not be dropping if you test with a TDS meter. Waterdrop undersink water filtration system is keeping all those minerals, but removes elements that are harmful to your body.⭐Note: The activated carbon is made from natural coconut shells. Please confirm whether you are allergic to it.