VASAGLE Bakers Rack with Magnetic Knife Holder, Paper Holder, Wire Basket, 8 Hooks, Organizers and Storage, Rustic Brown and Black UKKS026B01
- [Knife & Kitchen Towel Holder] The magnetic knife holder of bakers rack has a 6.6 lb weight capacity and allows you to securely store your knives in an easy-to-access spot for storage or drying. The paper towel holder is handy and makes it easy to replace paper towels
- [Pull the Basket Out] The basket under the tabletop of the microwave stand is ideal for kitchen utensils. Its drawer-like design offers easy access. Stoppers are included to prevent it from falling off
- [Divided Storage] With its divided storage areas, this coffee bar allows you to organize your kitchen in all new ways. Store spices on the top shelf, use the 8 hooks for hanging pans, and place your coffee maker, toaster, and more on the worktop
- [Assemble It in 2 Ways] Effortlessly assemble this kitchen shelf with the numbered parts and clear instructions. The position of the bakers racks for kitchens with storage, kitchen towel holder, and knife holder can be customized to be either on the left or right side
- [Stable and Safe] Crafted with high-quality particleboard and steel, this baker’s rack boasts a sturdy and safe frame. The stability and safety of the kitchen shelving are further enhanced by both its adjustable feet and the included anti-tip kit.
- Color: Rustic Brown, Black
- Material: Particleboard, Steel
- Product Size: 16.5”D x 35.4”W x 65.9”H (42 x 90 x 167.3 cm)
- Product Weight: 47 lb (21.3 kg)
- Max. Static Load Capacity:
- Top Shelf: 40 lb (18 kg)
- Worktop: 120 lb (54.5 kg)
- Large Shelf: 80 lb (36 kg)
- Small Shelf: 40 lb (18 kg)
- Bottom Shelf: 120 lb (55 kg)
- Wire Basket: 22 lb (10 kg)
- Each Hook: 11 lb (5 kg)
- Kitchen Paper Towel Holder: 11 lb (5 kg)
- Magnetic Knife Holder: 6.6 lb (3 kg)
- 1 x Kitchen Baker’s Rack
- 8 x S-Shaped Hook
- 1 x Assembly Kit
- 1 x Anti-Tip Kit
- 1 x Instructions
- Children are not allowed to climb or play on the microwave stand.
- Please secure the kitchen shelf to the wall using the included anti-tip kit for added safety.
- Avoid placing food directly on the metal wire basket for food hygiene reasons.
- Do not use the baker’s rack in humid environments. If water is accidentally spilled on it, clean it immediately with a dry cloth.