Tacklife KP120 1200A Peak Car Jump Starter
Tacklife’s KP120 Jump Starter is the right choice for starting your dead battery car. According to testing, the unit will start your car up to 20 times on a single full charge. (Warning: wait for a while to use it after the last jump). With a 1200A peak current, the KP120 is powerful enough for your vehicles, even if your car battery has totally died. The pocket-sized design allows you to carry it conveniently. You will never need to be concerned if it is too cumbersome to bring around anymore. It will make your trip more carefree and pleasant, giving you peace of mind.
- POWERFUL PORTABLE: With 1200A peak current, KP120 jump starter is powerful enough to start your car up to 8.0L gas and 6.0L diesel engines. That means it will be available for most cars. On the other hand, the jumper pack is as small as your iPhone. You can even put it in your pocket.
- DURABLE AND DEPENDABLE: The 1200A booster comes with 2 intelligent and durable clamps. They are equipped with 8 advanced protections, including spark-proof protection, reverse-polarity protection, and over-heating protection.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Not only does the KP120 work as a jump starter, but it can also be used as a power bank, as well as a flashlight. There are 4 output ports on the unit, dual USB ports and a USB type-C port.
- MORE EFFICIENT: This unit will successfully start your car in 3 seconds if connected correctly. Additionally, it is supposed to start your car over 20 times on a single charge. When it gets to low battery, you can charge it with up to 18W Quick Charge 3.0 or a USB Type-C cable, it only takes 3 hours to fully charge.
- LESS CONCERN: We have added a BOOST button to the jumper cable. Press it in case the unit fails to start your car at the first time. And if there are any questions about our products, please just feel free to contact us at any time.