.Twinings of London Superblends Heartea Vitamin B1, 16 Count, Pack of 6.
At Twinings, we believe in living life well and enjoying life. Since our humble beginnings in 1706, our Master Blenders have travelled the world sourcing fine teas, herbals and botanicals to craft products that taste great and do you good. We have created our new delicious range of Superblends as small steps that can support your everyday wellbeing routine.
- FRESH FLAVOR: Your heart will soar when you sip the sweet flavour of raspberry combined with tart hibiscus. This blend contributes to support healthy heart function with the addition of Vitamin B1, which does not add any taste, but brings goodness to your cup.
- BREWING INSTRUCTIONS: Steep for at least 3 minutes in freshly boiled water. Stir, squeeze and remove bag then enjoy.
- SIP & ENJOY THE MOMENT: At Twinings, we believe there is possibility in every moment to live well and enjoy life, from the way we move to how we connect to what we eat and drink. Twinings is committed to providing a wide range of hot and cold beverages specially crafted to suit your unique needs and help you thrive. Each day is an opportunity to be just a little better than the day before, and Twinings is committed to the journey – one sip at a time.
- RICH HISTORY: With a history dating back to 1706, quality tea has always been at the heart of what we do. With over 300 years of passion and knowledge, our nine Master Blenders have been sourcing and blending fine, high quality teas from around the globe to ensure that each delicious sip is the perfect balance of taste, flavor and aroma.
- SOURCED WITH CARE: Sourced with Care is our responsible sourcing program, which aims to improve the lives of communities from which we source. We do this through improving access to water and sanitation, empowering women and enhancing incomes and resilience. Through Working with Care, we are helping our planet by keeping the environment front of mind in everything we do, by becoming carbon neutral in our operations and supply chain, and optimizing our packaging.