Starbucks Medium Roast K-Cup Coffee Pods, Pike Place Roast (32 pods).We’re updating our K-Cup pods to be recyclable. Starbucks K-Cup pods are designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System. In 1971, we opened our first store in Seattle’s Pike Place Market.
Reflecting on our heritage inspired us to create this delicious blend with smooth body and subtle flavors of cocoa and toasted nuts. Brewed fresh every day in our stores, it’s a rich, satisfying and balanced cup. Pike Place is a registered trademark of The Pike Place Market PDA, used under license. Keurig and K-Cup are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, used with permission.
Starbucks Medium Roast K-Cup Coffee Pods, Pike Place Roast (32 pods)
- FLAVOR AND ROAST: Starbucks Pike Place Roast is well-rounded with subtle notes of cocoa and toasted nuts, balancing the smooth mouth feel. It is a medium-roasted coffee: smooth and balanced with rich, approachable flavors
- A PREMIUM CUP: Starbucks coffee is crafted with expertly roasted 100 percent arabica coffee beans
- FOR KEURIG BREWERS: Starbucks K-Cup pods are designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System
- ENJOY AT HOME: Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving your home or office
- CONTENTS: This pack contains one box of 32 K-Cup pods of Starbucks Pike Place Roast Coffee