Starbucks by Nespresso Variety Pack Coffee (50-count single serve capsules, compatible with Nespresso Original Line System)
- Developed with Nespresso to work perfectly with original line Nespresso machines: Essenza Mini Pixie, CitiZ, Expert, Lattissima, KitchenAid, Creatista
- Contains a range of roast intensities from Starbucks Blonde roasts (intensity level 6) to dark roasts (intensity level 11)
- These espresso capsules brew 0.85, 1.35, or 3.7 ounces. Pop in the Nespresso Capsule and select the espresso, ristretto, or lungo brew size
- Package contains 5 boxes of 10 Starbucks Favorites Nespresso Capsules to make up to 50 cups
- This variety pack of Best Selling Favorites of Starbucks Nespresso roasts includes Blonde Espresso Roast House Blend, Single-Origin Colombia, Pike Place Roast, and Caffè Verona
Starbucks by Nespresso, Favorites Variety Pack
The same high-quality Starbucks coffee that you know and love is now made by Nespresso for you to enjoy at home. Plus, these capsules are made from aluminum for guaranteed coffee freshness. Savor five of the favorite Starbucks roasts with this variety pack. Included are options from Starbucks Blonde Roasts to dark roasts: Starbucks Blonde Espresso Roast, Pike Place Roast, House Blend, Single-Origin Colombia and Caffè Verona.
- Works with Nespresso Original Line machines, including:
- Essenza Mini
Authentic Starbucks Espresso in Your Own Home
Nespresso Original machines create dense coffee crema that preserves the aromas of each coffee blend. Plus, they feature 19-bar pressure extraction, so you get the fresh aromas and rich flavors of true espresso.
The Quality You Expect from Starbucks
Like all Starbucks at-home coffee products, Starbucks Nespresso Capsules are made with 100% arabica coffee grown with sustainable practices.
Find Your Roast
Key in to the exact roast level you enjoy, from Starbucks Blonde roasts in the 4–6 range to dark roasts in the 10–12 range.
Starbucks, Now from Nespresso
Finally, you can enjoy your favorite Starbucks roasts in espresso form with Nespresso. Enjoy dense coffee crema and high-pressure extraction that was previously only possible in Starbucks cafés.