Starbucks by Nespresso Dark Roast Espresso (50-count single serve capsules, compatible with Nespresso Original Line System)
- Developed with Nespresso to work perfectly with original line Nespresso machines: Essenza Mini, Pixie, CitiZ, Expert, Lattissima, KitchenAid, Creatista
- Dark-roast coffees have fuller body with robust, bold taste
- Each espresso capsule brews 0.85 or 1.35 ounces. Pop in the Nespresso Capsule and select the espresso or ristretto brew size
- Package contains 5 boxes of 10 Starbucks Espresso Roast Nespresso Coffee Capsules to make up to 50 cups
- Espresso Roast is intense, caramelly sweet and perfect with steamed milk. The intensity level of this coffee is 11, a dark roast
Starbucks by Nespresso, Espresso Roast
The same high-quality Starbucks coffee that you know and love is now made by Nespresso for you to enjoy at home. Plus, these capsules are made from aluminum for guaranteed coffee freshness. Every espresso beverage we handcraft for you begins right here. Our master roasters coax the beans along, the heat taking them deep and dark for a recipe for caramelly sweetness. A blend of beans from Latin America and Asia/Pacific, roasted the way only we know how.
- Works with Nespresso Original Line machines, including:
- Essenza Mini
Authentic Starbucks Espresso in Your Own Home
Nespresso Original machines create dense coffee crema that preserves the aromas of each coffee blend. Plus, they feature 19-bar pressure extraction, so you get the fresh aromas and rich flavors of true espresso.
The Quality You Expect from Starbucks
Like all Starbucks at-home coffee products, Starbucks Nespresso Capsules are made with 100% arabica coffee grown with sustainable practices.
Find Your Roast
Key in to the exact roast level you enjoy, from Starbucks Blonde roasts in the 4–6 range to dark roasts in the 10–12 range.
Starbucks, Now from Nespresso
Finally, you can enjoy your favorite Starbucks roasts in espresso form with Nespresso. Enjoy dense coffee crema and high-pressure extraction that was previously only possible in Starbucks cafés.
Raise Your Cup to the Planet
Starbucks and Nespresso are committed to the planet. Through ethical coffee sourcing, as well as recycling aluminum capsules at collection locations, we believe the future of coffee depends on all of us.