Spypoint Link Micro Trail Camera AT&T
The Spypoint Link Micro Trail Camera is a photo-mode only camera, with multi-shot capabilities. It delivers images right to your phone via Verizon or AT&T cellular networks. Connecting to the Spypoint app allows you to change the camera’s settings and view captured images from virtually anywhere. The Spypoint Link Micro has a half-second trigger speed and an 80-foot detection range, as well as a multi-shot mode so you’ll never miss a deer. Plus, the compact size of the Sypoint Link Micro better hides the camera from game and intruders!
- Verizon or AT&T cellular network
- Compact size better hides the camera
- SPYPOINT app offers advanced scouting tools
- Multi-shot mode captures 2 images per detection
- Connect to the SPYPOINT app to receive pictures and control the camera
- Flash Range: 80 ft.
- Image Quality: 10 MP
- Detection Range: 80 ft.
- Trigger Speed: 1/2 second
- External Power: DC 12V input
- Tripod Mount: Standard 1/4″-20
- Number of LEDs: 4 Power LEDs
- Dimensions: 3.1″ W x 4.4″ H x 2.2″ D
- Memory Card: Micro SD up to 32 GB (not included)
- Power: (8) alkaline AA batteries (not included), LIT-10 battery pack (not included)
There are no reviews yet.