SMILE MART 43″ Outdoor Propane 50,000 BTU Gas Fire Pit Table for Patio/Courtyard/Garden, Brown
Transform your patio/backyard/porch into a delightful and cheerful place with this 43” fire pit table. This rectangular fire pit table is a perfect combination of versatile functions and modern style featuring a tempered glass tabletop and wicker side panels with 50,000 BTU rated heat output, perfect for your garden, backyard, terrace, courtyard and balcony. Equipped with an easy-to-control pulse ignition system, you are assured of safe and stable flame, never worry about the occurrence of the misfire. The tabletop of the fire pit table is made of high-performance tempered glass, which is not easy to break, heat-resistant and water-proof, easy to clean and maintain. The light transmission of the glass also enhances the sparkling flame effect. Simple assembly is required.
- Color: Brown
- Material: steel, tempered glass, PE rattan
- Overall Dimension: 43″ L x 22″ W x 25″ H
- Max. Weight Capacity: tabletop:110lb, bottom steel ring: 55lb
- N.W.: 61.3lb
- G.W.: 75.8lb
- 1. Please check the safety instructions on the user manual before use.
- 2. Note that this fire pit table is NOT for barbeque. Please do not grill anything on the fire.
- 3. Please be aware that this fire pit table is for outdoor use ONLY. Please do not use it in any enclosed area.
- 4. Please put the hose on the sides instead of the top of the propane tank.
- 5. Please evenly distribute the fire glass and not stack them together.
- 6. Please don’t cover the burner pieces (with dots) to avoid blocking the air and causing the flame to be too small or even extinguished.
- 7. Please avoid spilling any liquid on the flame. Please be mindful of your drinks on the table and do not use water to put out the fire.
- 8. Please ensure the flames are off and the fire pit is at room temperature before covering the lid.
- 9. Please turn off the propane tank when the fire pit is not in use.
- 10. During use, be careful not to spill water on the glass table to avoid thermal expansion and contraction of glass when it encounters water in overheated conditions, which can lead to unsafe factors.
- 11. We recommend the use of a wind guard.
- 12. CSA Group performed and certified the tests under Decorative Gas Appliances Outdoor Fireplaces U.S. Standards for our Propane Gas Fireplace Models on Sept. 2nd, 2021.
- 13. Please place the hose and valve away from the high-temperature area (e.g., the thermocouple, ignitor, and the bottom of the fire pit). Otherwise, the heat may melt the parts and cause fire or other safety hazards.