SMILE MART 28″ Square Propane Fire Pit Table with Lid and Iron Tabletop for Outdoor, Copper
This multi-functional fire pit table is an excellent choice for outdoor heating all year round. Easily light up the sparkling flames with an electronic ignition switch and be surrounded with warmth and coziness in no time. The durable all-steel construction ensures long working life, providing you with many years of functions and pleasure. Practical and versatile as it is, it can not only serve as a fire pit table but be used as a dining table, coffee table or bar table with the lid covered, a perfect combination of summer table and winter pit. Bring a romantic atmosphere to your outdoor space with this stunning square fire table and enjoy quality time with your family and friends at all seasons.
- Color: copper
- Material: steel
- Overall Dimension: 28 x 28 x 25″(L x W x H)
- Max. Weight Capacity: tabletop: 110lb, bottom steel ring: 55lb
- N.W.: 46.3lb
- G.W.: 56.2lb
- 1. Please check the safety instructions on the user manual before use.
- 2. Please be noted that this fire pit table is NOT for barbeque. Please do not grill anything on the fire.
- 3. Please be aware that this fire pit table is for outdoor use ONLY. Please do not use it in any enclosed area.
- 4. Please put the hose on the sides instead of the top of the propane tank.
- 5. Please evenly distribute the lava rocks and do not stack them together.
- 6. Please don’t cover the burner pieces (with dots) to avoid blocking the air and causing the flame to be too small or even extinguished.
- 7. Please avoid spilling any liquid on the flame. Please be mindful of your drinks on the table and do not use water to put out the fire.
- 8. Please make sure the flames are off and the temperature is cooled down before covering the lid.
- 9. Please turn off the propane tank when the fire pit is not in use.
- 10. The tests under Decorative Gas Appliances Outdoor Fireplaces U.S. Standards for our Propane Gas Fireplace Models were performed and certified by CSA Group on Sept. 2nd, 2021.
- 11. Please place the hose and valve away from the high-temperature area (e.g. the thermocouple, ignitor, and the bottom of the fire pit). Otherwise, the heat may melt the parts and cause fire or other safety hazards.