Schlage Plymouth Matte Black Single Cylinder Electronic Deadbolt Lighted Keypad
- KEYLESS CONVENIENCE: Use 2 pre-programmed codes for easy setup out of the box; assign up to 19 codes for trusted friends and family to experience convenient, keyless security
- PREMIUM SECURITY: High-quality metal construction provides strength where it counts; Grade 2/AAA rating offers trusted security and durability for residential and light commercial applications
- BATTERY POWERED FOR RELIABLITY: Deadbolt operates with included 9V battery; avoid lockouts with dedicated low-battery indicator; get up to 2 years of battery life with typical use
- SECURE KEYPAD ACCESS: Durable, silicone-coated numbers illuminate when pressed making it easy to enter your code in the dark
- EASY INSTALLATION: Replace an existing deadbolt yourself with no skill required; install in minutes with only a screwdriver and no hardwiring
- EASY OPERATION: Unlocks from the outside with valid user code and locks by pressing the Schlage button and turning outside thumbturn; locks and unlocks from the inside using the thumbturn
- TRUSTED WARRANTY: Schlage electronic and smart locks are backed by a 3-year electronics and limited lifetime mechanical/finish warranty
Say goodbye to lost, stolen and just plain forgotten keys. With an easy-to-install Schlage keypad deadbolt, coming and going is keyless, effortless—and painless. Share access more securely without hiding spare keys or keeping track of copies. Plus, our variety of finish and style options pair beautifully with our most popular trims, allowing you to expertly tie together the perfect style inside and out.
Safety. Simplicity. Style.
Trusted for over 100 years, Schlage door hardware offers an easy way to enhance the style of a home, keep it safe and even make it smarter. The Schlage keypad deadbolt provides keyless access with the option of a keyed deadbolt for versatility and convenience. The keypad deadbolt is battery-operated, making installation and use easy–even in a power outage. It’s ideal for front doors, back and side doors, garage entry doors and anywhere security is essential.