San Francisco Bay Compostable Coffee Pods – Breakfast Blend (80 Ct) K Cup Compatible including Keurig 2.0, Medium Roast
- Breakfast Blend is our signature medium roast made from select Central American coffee beans. It makes a bright, smooth cup of coffee to start the morning. It’s our favorite medium blend.
- KEURIG COMPATIBLE: Our OneCup Coffee Pods are specially designed for use with K-cup style single serve brewers including Keurig 2.0. SF Bay Coffee is not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain.
- QUALITY COFFEE: San Francisco Bay Coffee uses only 100% arabica coffee and certified Kosher coffee beans. Hand picked and grown in high altitude. We’re so confident you’ll love it, we back it with a satisfaction guarantee.
- ECO-FRIENDLY, COMPOSTABLE: OneCup pods, including the outer bag and one-way coffee valve, are made from plant-based materials and are certified commercially compostable by BPI.
- SF BAY COFFEE is a family owned, American made company with a rich tradition. Our reputation reflects on us as a family so if you’re ever not happy with your purchase, call us and we’ll make it right.
Meet Our Farmers
Maricela Aguilar, Honduras
We have had the pleasure of working with the Aguilar family since 2012. They established their 31.1-acre farm in 1997. Maricela has helped on the family farm since age 11 and has recently taken the lead in the production and commercialization of sustainable, certified coffees.
Pedro Fiallos, Honduras
Pedro and his family have a rich history of hard work, turmoil and triumphs. Pedro was first a mason before he became a coffee farmer. With his earnings as a builder, he saved up to purchase a set of oxen, which he used to haul construction materials on a contract basis. He has been working with San Francisco Bay Coffee since 2012.
Gustavo’s Buena Vista Farm, Colombia
San Francisco Bay Coffee has been instrumental in changing Gustavo’s quality of life and ensuring fair compensation for his farm’s output. As is the case with many small-farm coffee growers, relationships are key. And with San Francisco Bay Coffee’s support, Gustavo has been able to maintain the highest quality standards while keeping his production costs on track.
International BPI, Inc. Licensing & Certification Program
- Certificate #: 10528660-1
- Valid until: January 31, 2023
The Roger’s Family Trust
Because of our incredible customer base, we’ve been able to start 63 schools in our farming communities.
Providing Medical Care
Our goal is to increase our farming communities’ access to health services. We have built and staffed more than a dozen medical and dental centers in communities we work with.
We continually work to improve our farmers’ standard of living. That includes providing housing during harvest with 1,700 housing complexes.
We want to empower our farmers to grow their coffee business. As part of this program, we have donated more than 10 million coffee trees, and we help farmers choose the right variety for their specific growing region.