RYOBI P237 ONE+ 18V Cordless 3-Speed 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver (Tool Only)
RYOBI introduces the RYOBI P237 18V ONE+ Cordless 3-Speed 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver.
This 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver features three torque speed settings to fit your various fastening needs.
On high speed, this impact driver produces 1800 in./lbs. of torque
And its unique impact mechanism drives long deck screws or large lag screws with ease.
You’ll be able to get through all your projects in no time with this efficient, convenient,
Comfortable design featuring the GRIPZONE overmold to ensure a solid grip and the handy MAGTRAY to hold bits and screws while you work.
Best of all, it is part of the RYOBI ONE+ System of over 260 cordless tools that all work on the same battery platform.
Backed by the RYOBI 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty, this 18V ONE+ 3-Speed 1/4 in.
Hex Impact Driver includes a belt clip, a Phillips bit, and an operator’s manual.
Battery and charger sold separately.
- Powerful design produces up to 1800 in./lbs. of torque to handle most fastening applications
3 Speeds: High Speed – 1800 in./lbs., Medium Speed – 1100 in./lbs., Low Speed – 400 in./lbs.
- Tri-beam LED provides optimum illumination and eliminates shadows on work surface
MAGTRAY magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
- Auto-load chuck for fast, easy, one-handed bit loading and ejecting. RYOBI P237
Improved GRIPZONE overmold for optimum grip and user comfort
Belt clip mounts on either side for convenience
- Part of the RYOBI 18V ONE+ System of over 260 cordless tools
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty RYOBI P237
- Includes: (1) P237 18V ONE+ 3-Speed 1/4 in. Hex Impact Driver, (1) belt clip, (1) Phillips bit, and operator’s manual
- Battery and charger sold separately
There are no reviews yet.