Radio Flyer Red Rider Trike, Outdoor Toddler Tricycle, For Ages 2.5-5
- CLASSIC RIDE: This tricycle is great for beginner riders It offers convenience, comfort, and fun! The quiet ride tires provide a smooth ride.
- FUN FOR KIDS: The Red Rider Trike has a covered storage bin so kids can bring their favorite treasures along for every ride, or find new treasures on their adventure.
- CONVENIENT FOR PARENTS: With an adult hand grip on the seat back, the Red Rider Trike can easily be transported.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT: The adjustable seat allows this tricycle to grow with your toddler from ages 2 ½ to 5 years.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Assembled product dimensions: 26.4” L x 19.9” W x 19.7” H. Maximum weight capacity 49 lbs.
- CERTIFIED B CORP: Radio Flyer meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. We believe profits follow purpose and take pride in creating long-lasting products that inspire active play and create warm memories. We are dedicated to preserving the earth for future generations.
Red Rider Trike
Model No. 421Z
The Red Rider Trike offers convenience, comfort, and fun! This sturdy trike features steel construction, comfort grip handlebars, and quiet ride wheels. The adjustable seat ensure your child will enjoy the trike for years. Plus, it comes with a fun covered storage bin.
- Adjustable seat grows with your child
- Sturdy steel construction with quiet ride wheels
- Covered storage bin for child fun
- Comfort grip handlebars
- Easy-to-carry adult hand grip on seat back
- Weight Capacity = 49 lbs
- For 2 1/2 to 5 years
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 26.4″ L x 19.9″ W x 19.7″ H
About Radio Flyer
Radio Flyer started creating smiles and warm memories for children of all ages in 1917. Today we remain a Chicago-based family company committed to creating quality products that inspire adventures fueled by laughter and joy. For over 100 years, countless voyages of childhood fantasy have been launched with Radio Flyer toys. This legacy continues to spark the imagination as Radio Flyer is rediscovered with each new generation.