Radio Flyer Classic Walker Wagon, Sit to Stand Toddler Toy, Wood Walker, For Ages 1-4, Red
- BABY PUSH WALKER: The Classic Walker Wagon has resistance clickers to allow beginners to build confidence and balance. The resistance clickers prevent the product from moving too quickly
- FURNITURE BUMPER: The furniture friendly bumper protects your home while beginners learn to walk. This round bumper will prevent scratches or wall damage
- TOY STORAGE: The Classic Walker Wagon doubles as a toy box. Your toddler can store their favorite toys for imaginative play indoors or bring them with on walking adventures
- CLASSIC DESIGN: The natural all-wood body and removable wooden side panels create this classic look
- SPECIFICATIONS: Assembled dimensions are 22.4“ L x 14.6“ W x 17.1” H. Interior body dimensions are 22.5” L x 10.25” W. For ages 1 – 4 years
- CERTIFIED B CORP: Radio Flyer meets the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability. We believe profits follow purpose and take pride in creating long-lasting products that inspire active play and create warm memories. We are dedicated to preserving the earth for future generations.
Classic Walker Wagon
Model No. 612
Classic, safe and versatile, this award-winning push wagon is a favorite for children and parents alike.
- ‘Resist push’ feature allows beginners to build confidence and balance
- Natural solid wood body for a classic look
- Removable wooden stake sides
- Furniture friendly bumper protects your home
- Product Dimensions = 22.44″ x 14.57″ x 17.13″
- Weight Capacity = 35 lbs
- For 1-4 years
About Radio Flyer
Radio Flyer started creating smiles and warm memories for children of all ages in 1917. Today we remain a Chicago-based family company committed to creating quality products that inspire adventures fueled by laughter and joy. For over 100 years, countless voyages of childhood fantasy have been launched with Radio Flyer toys. This legacy continues to spark the imagination as Radio Flyer is rediscovered with each new generation. .
‘Resist Push’ Walker.