Quaker State Higher Mileage Engine with Slick 50 10W30 Motor Oil – 1 Quart Bottle, Pack of 6
Quaker State Higher Mileage Engine with Slick Motor Oil is formulated with extra anti-wear additive to help protect against the wear stresses your high mileage engine experiences in everyday driving. Independent laboratory tests show that it beats the industry wear test standard with 3X better wear protection. Today’s vehicles and their busy drivers need today’s Quaker State Higher Mileage Engine with Slick Motor Oil.
Motor oil is made from crude oil and is used to lubricate, clean, and cool engines. Types of motor oil include conventional, synthetic, diesel, bio-based, hybrid blends of conventional and synthetic, and recycled oils. Motor oil varies in weight and viscosity, as well as additives that some manufacturers add to the oil during the refining process. A numerical code system created by the Society of Automotive Engineers SAE grades motor oils according to viscosity–the higher the number between 0 and 60, the more viscous thicker the oil is. Most consumer motor oils are graded by two numbers, with the first number indicating cold weather Winter or “W” performance.
This oil has a weight of SAE 10W-30, meaning it has an SAE viscosity rating of 10 in cold temperatures and a rating of 30 at normal operating temperature. Always check your vehicle’s owner’s manual to verify that this is the correct weight of motor oil for your vehicle.
This oil is a conventional motor oil, meaning it is refined from crude oil or petroleum products. Conventional motor oils may or may not have additives included after refining. Conventional motor oils are more versatile than synthetic or hybrid motor oils, because they are suitable for use with nearly all types of modern vehicle engines, from cars and trucks to motorcycles, ATVs, farm equipment, and more.
- Wear is one of the toughest enemies your engine faces. It can reduce engine life and rob you of power. That’s why this oil is engineered to reduce wear and protect against oil leakage and engine compression loss
- Three times less critical cam wear than Industry standard requirements
- Active seal conditioning agents helps prevent leaks and reduce oil loss
- Blended to a higher viscosity to help engine sealing and reduce compression loss
- Provides active base to neutralize combustion acids that can corrode your engine.