Pro Marine Clear Table Top Epoxy Resin (16-Ounce Kit) | UV Resistant, Self-Leveling | High Gloss Shine for Wood Table Top, Bar Top, Counter Top, River Table, and Other DIY Resin Art Projects. ProMarine Supplies’ Epoxy Table Top Resin ProMarine Supplies’ Crystal Clear Table Top System is a high-performance two-component clear epoxy system designed for epoxy table tops, bars, wood finishes, see-through encapsulations, artwork, and other applications requiring a clear, strong, plastic coating.
The material has an easy to use 1-to-1 by volume mix ratio, maintains its integrity over sharp corners, has excellent air release qualities, and a relatively fast set time for an epoxy table coating. Table Top Epoxy Resin from ProMarine Supplies features self-leveling properties for building furnishings like epoxy tables, bars, and counter tops. Other popular epoxy table creations include handcrafted river tables and live edge tables. Table Top Epoxy Resin cures to a strong crystal-clear finish to highlight epoxy table furnishings. Epoxy table design and creation styles are only limited by one’s imagination.
Pro Marine Clear Table Top Epoxy Resin (16-Ounce Kit)
- SELF-LEVELING RESIN: ProMarine Clear Table Top Epoxy Resin self-levels as it goes onto surfaces, ensuring that bar tops, tabletops, and countertops get a uniform coating every time.
- PREMIUM QUALITY EPOXY: Our special Epoxy formulation is tough, high-gloss, and crystal-clear. It is also scratch-resistant and water-resistant. You’ll even get minimal bubbles in cured projects as long as your epoxy is properly mixed.
- FOOD SAFE CREATIONS: You can make DIY artistic items used around food such as trays, tumblers, coasters, and even glassware. When properly cured, our epoxy resin is food-safe for your peace of mind.
- LOW ODOR, ZERO VOC: Our quality, clear epoxy resin is low-odor and zero-VOC so you and your family are protected from volatile organic compounds.
- EASY TO MIX AND APPLY: Our epoxy resin and hardener come in a convenient 1:1 ratio that even beginners can easily mix and use. Get started with our 16oz kit (8oz resin + 8oz hardener).