Primo EuroBath 2-Stage Baby Bath Tub
- BABY BATH TUB: The EuroBath is one of the largest baby baths on the market and has a two stage system that transitions from newborn to toddler to accommodate baby as they grow and as their needs change
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Infant Position (0-6 Months) supports baby’s head and back before they are able to sit up unassisted while the toddler position (6-24+ Months) allows for room to splash and play
- SUPPORTIVE NEWBORN & INFANT BATH: A gentle reclined position and pommel keep your infant from slipping under water while supporting their head and back
- TODDLER BATH: Toddlers have plenty of room to play while they are supported by the upright bathing position of the bath
- EASY CLEAN & MADE IN USA: Simple to wipe down with mild soap and water and easy to drain after use with included drain plug. Made from BPA, Lead, & Phthalates Free polypropylene that is recyclable
- Inside Dimensions: 36″L x 21″W x 9″D
Primo EuroBath, Pearl White
PRIMO’s EuroBath makes bath time safe, fun and convenient for both baby and parents. It’s like gaining an extra pair of hands for mom and dad! It’s the “smart” bath because the unique anatomical shape keeps baby in the ideal bathing position and prevents the baby from slipping under the water. The extra-large size and double position make the EuroBath perfect from the very first day up to baby’s second birthday.
The design is stylish, reliable and safe. The newborn to six months old infant is safely supported in a reclining position under your baby’s arms, back and between the legs to help prevent the baby from slipping under the water. A soft baby towel can be used to cushion a baby in the reclining position if the bath is too large at first for your newborn baby. The cleverly designed EuroBath then transitions to a toddler version as soon as your baby can sit up unassisted at approximately 6 months.
Your toddler’s back will be supported, while the contoured “baby stopper” between the legs prevents your toddler from slipping into the water. The extra-large size of the EuroBath provides plenty of room for your baby to safely bathe and play. It also allows enough water to keep your baby warm. The EuroBath has a plug for easy draining and a smooth easy-to-clean surface.
The EuroBath can be hung on a wall or door hook in your bathroom when not in use to save on storage space. Simply loop a plastic tie (available at all hardware stores) through the hole at the end of the rim to hang the EuroBath on a wall or door hook.
A soft washcloth or hand towel can be used as a cushion if desired and to more securely support a newborn baby for a few weeks
The optional PRIMO Folding Bath Stand can be used with the EuroBath when the child is in the infant position putting your baby at your waist for a comfortable bathing height. It is safe to use the EuroBath either on the floor or in an adult bathtub once your toddler can stand up unassisted. If a toddler stands up unexpectedly, they could step or fall out of the bath. So it is best to have a bathing toddler as close to the floor as possible.