Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic 0W-20 Motor Oil, 5 Quart
Pennzoil Ultra Platinum Full Synthetic 0W-20 motor oil is made with natural gas, not crude. Made for extreme performance, Pennzoil Ultra Platinum outperforms conventional oils in terms of low-temperature performance and volatility control. Our full synthetic motor oils are uniquely engineered from our revolutionary PurePlus Technology which is a patented process that converts pure natural gas into a high quality, full synthetic base oil.
Because it is made with natural gas, the high-quality base oil contains fewer impurities than base oils made from crude oil, and when combined with our advanced additive technology creates one of the best formulations in our Pennzoil portfolio. Pennzoil Ultra Platinum far exceeds the most stringent car manufacturer requirements for cleanliness and protection (based on ILSAC GF-6), and is suitable for all car, SUV, light van, truck gasoline, and turbocharged engines; under all driving conditions.
Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 0W-20 Full Synthetic motor oil is a carbon neutral motor oil, achieved through verified Nature Based Carbon Credits that offset the CO2 lifecycle emissions.
- Full synthetic 0W-20 engine oil made with natural gas, not crude, using Pennzoil’s patented gas-to-liquid PurePlus Technology
- No other leading motor oil provides better wear protection for your engine (based on Sequence IVA wear test using SAE 5W-30)
- Pennzoil 0W-20 is a carbon neutral motor oil, achieved through verified Nature Based Carbon Credits that offset the CO2 lifecycle emissions
- Helps protect engines from loss of power and provides better fuel economy (based on the latest industry standard)
- Keeps pistons dramatically cleaner than required by the toughest industry standards (based on ILSAC GF-6 and Sequence IIIH piston deposit test using SAE 5W-30)
- Delivers unsurpassed sludge protection to help keep high-performance and luxury car engines as close as possible to factory clean (based on Sequence VH Sludge Test using SAE 5W-20)
- Meets or exceeds the following OEM requirements: FCA MS-6395; Ford WSS-M2C947-A
- Exceeds the requirements of the following industry specifications: API SP and all previous categories; ILSAC GF-6; ACEA A1/B1
- For a full listing of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical Helpdesk.
Click here for more Motor Oil on Our Website
I purchased this after being disappointed by a generic store brand oil and have been very pleased with the results thus far. It made my engine run much smoother and quieter, it is totally worth the price.