Pampers Swaddlers Active Baby Diaper, Size 4, 116 Count
New & improved! Product and packaging may vary. What keeps baby’s skin healthy? A diaper that doesn’t leave skin wet. That’s why new and improved Pampers Swaddlers absorb wetness better and provide up to 100% leakproof skin protection to help keep your baby’s skin healthy and protected.
New Pampers Swaddlers are designed with a Wrap&Protect Waistband that gently wraps around baby to help protect skin from irritation—and Wrap&Protect leg barriers that protect where leaks happen most.For trusted protection, trust Pampers Swaddlers, the #1 Choice of U.S. Hospitals, Nurses, and Parents.* Pampers LockAway Channels lock wetness away for dry, healthy skin while the BreatheFree Liner wicks away wetness, allowing baby’s skin to breathe.
Plus, Pampers Swaddlers are Skin Health Alliance Dermatologist Approved, hypoallergenic, and free of parabens and latex, so you can trust them to be safe and gentle on your little one’s delicate skin. Pampers Swaddlers are available in sizes N–7 and come in a variety of sweet prints.
For trusted protection, trust Pampers, the #1 pediatrician recommended brand.Download the Pampers Club App today and earn Pampers Cash!** Redeem your Pampers Cash for exclusive Pampers coupon savings and rewards! *#1 CHOICE OF U.S. HOSPITALS, NURSES AND PARENTS: Hospitals—based on hospital sales data; Nurses—vs. other hospital brands, among those with a preference; Parents—based on retail sales. 0% PARABENS AND LATEX: Latex—natural rubber. **Only redeemable via Pampers Club. No cash value.
- NEW & IMPROVED! Wrap&Protect System designed to help keep baby’s skin dry and healthy. Product and packaging may vary
- Absorbs wetness better and provides up to 100% leakproof skin protection
- New Wrap&Protect Waistband gently wraps around baby to help protect skin from irritation
- Wrap&Protect leg barriers protect where leaks happen most
- LockAway Channels lock wetness away for dry, healthy skin
- BreatheFree Liner wicks away wetness, allowing skin to breathe
- Ultra-soft absorbent layers help protect skin from wetness and irritation
- For trusted protection, trust Pampers, the #1 pediatrician recommended brand
I have tried many diaper brands and I always come back to pampers. It holds a lot and very securely keeps it in there. I have not had a problem, yet, with pampers, where it leaks.