Pacific Blue Ultra 8″ High-Capacity Recycled Paper Towel Rolls by GP PRO (Georgia-Pacific); Brown; 26496; 1;150 Linear Feet Per Roll; 3 Rolls Per Case
- EASY TO MAINTAIN; High-capacity 1150-ft towel rolls last longer; requiring less maintenance and minimizing refill frequency
- HYGIENIC one at a time touchless dispensing helps prevent cross contamination
- INVENTORY EFFICIENCY these hardwound paper towel refills fit in Pacific Blue Ultra Automated 59590 and Mechanical 59589 and 59594 Dispensers
- AFFORDABLE QUALITY from a towel system designed to helps avoid over-dispensing
- CONTAINS at least 50% Post-Consumer Recycled Fiber. Meets or Exceeds EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines
- UL ECOLOGO Certified for reduced environmental impact. View specific attributes evaluated at UL.COM/EL UL-175
- THIS PRODUCT MEETS Green Seal Standard GS-1 based on chlorine free processing energy and water efficiency and content of 100% recovered material with a minimum of 50% post consumer material GreenSeal
- USDA Certified Biobased product
- CAN help earn LEED credits v
Easy to Maintain
High-capacity, longer lasting rolls help reduce run out and improve customer experience.
Three roll cases are perfect for businesses with limited storage space.
Both brown and white towels can be used in automated and mechanical dispensers.