Twinings of London Organic and Fair Trade Certified, 20 Count, Pack of 6.
Green tea is known for its smooth flavor and refreshing taste. Green teas are made from leaves of the Camellia Sinensis plant, the same leaves as black tea. Green teas go through a process where the leaves are heated to prevent oxidation while black teas are oxidized for additional color and flavor. The result is a delicious tea that brews to a light golden color and unique flavor. Twinings Green Tea is a style called “Sencha”, known for its smooth, mild characteristics. Green Tea is pure and natural; smooth in flavor and refreshing taste.
- FRESH FLAVOR: Six boxes of 20 sustainably sourced Pure Green Tea Bags – Enjoy the smooth, fresh taste of this soothing tea any time of the day – Steep for two minutes for the perfect cup of green tea
- ONLY THE FINEST QUALITY: Our expert blenders source only the finest leaves cultivated to our exacting standards by trusted growers around the world – From these tea gardens we hand-select the leaves that will shape your next Twinings moment.
- GREEN TEA: To create this well-balanced blend, we carefully select the finest teas from Jiangxi Province in southeastern China with high-elevation teas from Nilgiri – Together, this combination yields a smooth tea with a fresh, natural taste.
- NATURALLY SOURCED: Fair trade certified guarantees safe working conditions and fair wages paid to farmers – Twinings works to improve tea sustainability and the environment in which tea is produced.
- HAND-SELECTED FOR YOUR HOME: Made without artificial ingredients, Twinings natural teas provide a wholesome tea experience – If you enjoy Bigelow Tea, Lipton Tea, Harney & Sons Tea, Davidson’s Tea, or Prince of Peace Tea – try Twining’s of London Tea.