Open Farm Ancient Grains Dry Dog Food, Humanely Raised Meat Recipe with Wholesome Grains and No Artificial Flavors or Preservatives (Farmer’s Table Pork Ancient Grain, 22 Pound (Pack of 1))
- HUMANELY RAISED MEAT: Our recipes include are made with prime cuts of real meat raised in audited high-welfare family farms without growth hormones. Our meat is raised responsibly so you can feel good about the food you put your dog’s bowl.
- TOP-QUALITY HEALTH AND TASTE: Open Farm’s Ancient Grain Dry Dog Food formula is loaded with meaty animal protein, whole ancient grains, and fresh locally sourced produce without antibiotics, GMOs, artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
- WHOLESOME ANCIENT GRAINS: Features a pure mix of gluten-free grains such as steel-cut oat, brown rice, quinoa, and chia seeds. Our science-backed blend is designed for nutrient-rich wellness using omega-3 fatty acids, iron, vitamins, and fiber.
- FROM FARM TO BOWL: Dogs crave meat by wild natural instinct, so our recipe makes it the first ingredient. We skip the legumes, corn, wheat, and soy in favor of smart superfoods like pumpkin, chicory root, and coconut oil for complete diet balance.
- 100% TRANSPARENCY: As a part of our commitment to transparent sourcing practices, we provide owners with the ability to trace the origin of every ingredient using the lot number on the bag, because where pet foods come from shouldn’t be a mystery.