Milwaukee 2457-20 M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8 in. Ratchet (Tool-Only)
The Milwaukee 2457-20 M12 3/8 in. Ratchet delivers best-in-class power, speed, and durability for sub-compact tools.
The cordless ratchet wrench is ideal for auto mechanics, maintenance and repair professionals looking for maximum performance and productivity in a subcompact cordless tool.
It utilizes a powerful 12-Volt motor to produce up to 35 ft./lbs. of torque and 250 RPM, giving users the power and speed of a pneumatic ratchet without the air hose.
The cordless ratchet is powered by the M12 REDLITHIUM Battery Pack (sold separately), delivering more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors.
The battery pack provides users with best-in-class performance in extreme job site conditions.
The power ratchet is compact at just 10-3/4 in. L and 1.9 lbs. and is tool-belt portable.
The cordless tool features a 3/4 in. low-profile head design allowing users to work in the tight spaces and engine bays.
The variable-speed metal trigger and reinforced steel housing provide users with maximum control and durability with any application.
- Powerful 12-Volt motor: delivers up to 35 ft. lbs. of torque. Milwaukee 2457-20
- Superior fastening speed: produces 250 RPM, with variable-speed trigger for greater control
REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
- Redlink intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- On-board fuel gauge: helps you monitor the charge precisely for less downtime on the job
- Built-in LED light: illuminates work surfaces in dark locations. Milwaukee 2457-20